• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey where is the best place to buy shocks and windshields for a m37?

ems4ty

Try your local windshield shop if your looking for the glass only. I had replaced the glass for my M35 and took the panes down to my local shop who cut them on the spot for me.

Shocks I got from Napa. Not an exact fit but it was close enough for government work.

Both of which were for my M35 BTW.

Cya

-Tyler

Capt.Marion

If you need entirely new windshield glass (in the frames) give AB Linn in NC a call. He quoted me a year or so ago at $150/piece. Lemme know if you need his #. Check with him for shocks, too, he might have them.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the NAPA part number for M37 shocks? I stopped by today to get a price, after I said what it was for the gent behind the counter looked up at me and said "oh, it's you again." They know I ask for weird stuff they can't find.

stoney_bogg

M37

The M37 inner frame and glass for the windshield is the same as a M35 2 1/2 ton windshield inner frame and glass--Dont know if you have any deuce(s) around for parts.