• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hi from england

2 para

hi just joined this forum looks very interesting! spent 22yrs in the british parachute reg leaving in 95 .have a interest in anything military especialy small arms .thats enough about me hope to learn lots .cheers steve

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the site, Steve! We are always glad to have more folks from across the pond. Now that you are a member, it's time to buy some something big and green. What kind of rigs did you get to drive while in the service?

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! Seems there is very little lack of interest in MV no matter where you are! Enjoy the site, TONS of info, and even more good people!
God bless,

Tony:D

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! Time to get you an MV and have some fun. You will enjoy the site - a lot of good people and good information. I attended War Weekend in Pickering this year and had a blast. You have a lot of MV interest in the UK.

2 para

Welcome to the site, Steve! We are always glad to have more folks from across the pond. Now that you are a member, it's time to buy some something big and green. What kind of rigs did you get to drive while in the service?
thanks for all the welcome's .in answer to your question not much really being airbourne only got to drive land rovers and FV432s , all the interesting stuff was driven by the crap hat's LOL rofl

B3.3T

Ah, Norfolk. I know it well. Great little surplus shop in King's Lynn, and the weekend market south of town, too. Been to the Lotus factory twice. Have owned 11 various CVRTs, one 432, and a BREN Mk2.
Lots of Arktis Kit!

Welcome aboard.

2 para

Ah, Norfolk. I know it well. Great little surplus shop in King's Lynn, and the weekend market south of town, too. Been to the Lotus factory twice. Have owned 11 various CVRTs, one 432, and a BREN Mk2.
Lots of Arktis Kit!

Welcome aboard.
thanks mate .i actually live in great yarmouth.

Jon_H

Welcome to the forum Steve, from my little bit of Blighty here in the US ;)

...all the interesting stuff was driven by the crap hat's
Once Airborne, always Airborne, eh!? :lol:

Only one maroon beret in our family (don't now what battalion), rest are ex-Emperor's Chambermaids, or RLC

There's hour upon hour of reading on here, I spend yonks reading about stuff I have no idea about :grin:

Enjoy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks