• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from Russia!

KMM4x4

Hello! I from Russia, the Republic of Bashkortostan. I didn't do because my father the pensioner and the disabled person of the second group military service. Military equipment my old hobby. This forum is very interesting to me. I will come whenever possible.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, the hobby, and the friendships to come. I have been interested in the Vehicles trucks and Armour a long time. I was to buy an OT.60 Skot, But the use on the road in this country is not possible now. (European law!)
I have owned the Praga, The Kraz,. And the Ural. Fine trucks.
I Now have the Praga Radio Body on my Reo M54A2. Best of both worlds.
You should come to War and Peace show this year, Many people come from ALL over the world, From Many Countries.

https://youtu.be/hdLJTCOW1zQ

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Добро пожаловать в место рождения авиации, в Дейтоне, штат Огайо.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mamikon,
Welcome from the US of A. I have alway liked Russian Military equipment, I have a couple Kalashnikov's and Markarovs.
I'm saving for a T-72.
JC

KMM4x4

Приятно видеть на форуме людей которые понимают по русски.

KMM4x4

Welcome to the site, the hobby, and the friendships to come. I have been interested in the Vehicles trucks and Armour a long time. I was to buy an OT.60 Skot, But the use on the road in this country is not possible now. (European law!)
I have owned the Praga, The Kraz,. And the Ural. Fine trucks.
I Now have the Praga Radio Body on my Reo M54A2. Best of both worlds.
You should come to War and Peace show this year, Many people come from ALL over the world, From Many Countries.

https://youtu.be/hdLJTCOW1zQ
I too very much am interested in military equipment. To arrive I am glad but I can't so far. There won't be enough money for all this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks