• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from Russia!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually I understand many words English but still fluently I can't speak.

That is quite alright, there are a lot of Americans that can't speak it either. Most of them are in Georgia (USA) though.

:)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I left the Bluegrass state out for ya.

My Brothers in Georgia will take it out on me in October.

KMM4x4

That is quite alright, there are a lot of Americans that can't speak it either. Most of them are in Georgia (USA) though.:)
I should be trained in the summer. I think questions of immigration and the knowledge of English is very necessary for me.

KMM4x4

Welcome from Southwest Kansas! Russia makes some cool military equipment!
Yes. You are right. The Russian military equipment powerful is also pleasant to many people. I have a lot of literature on the Russian military equipment. Trucks, armored machinery, all-terrain vehicles and another. If that will interest address. Than I will help a smog.

KMM4x4

And is from you who is registered on Facebook? We can correspond still there. I visit many groups about military equipment.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I should be trained in the summer. I think questions of immigration and the knowledge of English is very necessary for me.
Make sure you learn the Southern American (not English) dialect...and not that Yankee stuff they speak up North.

We still have plenty of tar and feathers here in the South for fellers like swbradley!:clinto:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks