• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from SE Idaho

cutmutt

I'm a new member and just wanted to send a hello to everyone. I am working on restoring an M151A1 and would welcome any tips on the process and advice on how to get a title with only a bill of sale. Thanks.:mrgreen:

Bobbed4x4

Banned
Welcome from Montana. I was just through Pocatello a little over a month ago with my deuce as i was driving it home from SoCal.
I'm not sure how Idaho works for the titling process but I just got done titleing my deuce and M105 trailer without any paper work what-so-ever. All Montana required is that I have a surety bond on the deuce and have an officer of some type verify the VIN number in the truck. My insurance agent got me the surety bond for $50, and a quick stop by dispatch at the local cop shop got my numbers verified and I was all set.

panshark

I'm up in Idaho Falls, I'm not the most knowledgeable person on here by far, but let me know if there's anything I can do to help! We've got a decent surplus store here in town that actually stocks vehicle parts.

gunner01

Welcome from Utah,try giving Alex Gordon a call he lives in Fruitland Idaho. He is the owner of idahomotorpool.com he will be your best avenue for help

Sgt. Sam

Title

Hi I am in Salmon Restoring an M-62 5 ton wrecker. All I had was a billofsale and the local DMV office gave me Plates and a clear title. The DMV person had to go in the truck and verify the vin. (serial #) Good luck. Sam

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks