• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi From the U.K

kevinabr

Hi too all,My name is Kevin, i live in the uk i have owned various Military vehicles including 3 Gmc's and i now own a Chevrolet G506 G-7113 Tractor truck 1942, I have restored all the trucks and now the Chev is being restored. All my friends have asked why i never brought a British WW2 Mv ?? Well i think the US biult some fine looking trucks. Hope i might be able to get some of you guys to pass on any info if you have any.
I also belong to the 514th tc redball express re enactors here in the uk. Look us up on Google just tap in 514th and were there.
Many thanks :-D

jayt

Hi too all,My name is Kevin, i live in the uk i have owned various Military vehicles including 3 Gmc's and i now own a Chevrolet G506 G-7113 Tractor truck 1942, I have restored all the trucks and now the Chev is being restored. All my friends have asked why i never brought a British WW2 Mv ?? Well i think the US biult some fine looking trucks. Hope i might be able to get some of you guys to pass on any info if you have any.
I also belong to the 514th tc redball express re enactors here in the uk. Look us up on Google just tap in 514th and were there.
Many thanks :-D
Kevin,
Congrats on your new toy. I have 4 -1.5 ton units in my backyard here in East Texas. I dont have a tractor G7113 and I am looking for one. Could you advise me what is the wheelbase of of the tractor? It doesnt look as long as a regular 1.5 ton unit! Please measure yours and let me know. ajt@embarqmail.com

Thnaks so much!
Jay