• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi nw Ohio

Hawk2020

Hi, new here from Graytown Ohio. Been a farmer and trucker all my life plus love off roading so go figure when a 5 ton 6x6 is my choice for a daily lol. Hope to get the opportunity to meet people and let others enjoy my truck too plus multi fuel can't get much better

Day Tripper

Hi, new here from Graytown Ohio. Been a farmer and trucker all my life plus love off roading so go figure when a 5 ton 6x6 is my choice for a daily lol. Hope to get the opportunity to meet people and let others enjoy my truck too plus multi fuel can't get much better
Picture of truck?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the sport. Or maybe welcome to the "Green Sickness". It is TONS of fun (isn't that a great play on words...)

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Graytown, Welcome to the 'madness'. You know the Ottawa County Veterans Service Office hosts an outreach program either at the fairgrounds or convention center at Camp Perry, and they like historic vehicles being there. Our outfit, Firelands Military Vehicle Group across the bridge in Sandusky has been supplying historic vehicles for the "First Shot" programs at National Matches at Camp Perry. None this year though. We'd planned a military vehicle event on Kelleys Island with vehicles and drivers getting to the island and back free on the ferry, but it will be held Fathers Day weekend in 2021. Meantime, the Liberty Aviation Museum in Port Clinton hosts a history show and equipment/parts sale now in September, weekend of the 26th. Maybe we'll see you there. You're also welcome to bring your vehicle to the Fall Oak Ridge Festival in Attica, Ohio third weekend in October. Its still on at present. We set up a pretty good historic display. Happy to have you there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks