• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi

volver

Hey Chad. This is Matt.

EPA causing problems again. I bet that they will extend the emission exemption. My logic it that the government can make more money by selling the trucks at auction than by selling them for scrap. They have spending problem. They need the money.

paradeduty

Hey Matt - since when has "money coming in" ever been associated with "money going out" by the Government!

Anyways, Hey Chad - a big HELLO from a bit farther north in Michigan. Better mark this day on the calendar - this is the day the Green Fever took hold and the rest is history!

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks