• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HICKORY NC meeting

rsh253

Thanks for posting these pics. This was our first Hickory mtg. and Deb & I enjoyed oursevles & meeting everyone. :D

I don't recognize one guy; however. Who's the old fat guy talking with Neil? Oh-my-gosh, that's me! :shock:

BR, Russ

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well Russ that`s ok. Met everyone. Good folks , lots of good info . We`ll try to make more meetings. 3 hr trip in the deuce but thats ok . Might have to drive the lil blazer next time .

Few pics of us behind Tarheel . I can out run him .

Thanks Neil

Attachments

rsh253

Hey Neil,

Thanks for posting the great photos. Too bad I was so far ahead of Tarheal and you that I was out of you pics. (The lying didn't stop with end of the meeting. :lol: ) Deb & enjoyed the drive back to Charlotte on Hwy 16. Nice road for a deuce. I'm working on Jay to come to a meeting and drive the Brad. Maybe he'll give you ride.

-Russ

PS I got the deuce registered today in SC. The DMV was great and very helpful. Also found out that I don't need to register trailers. Another + for a trailer purchase! :wink:

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
AMGeneral said:
Sorry Lifer,not a white deuce but a white 5 ton,I just gotta be the odd man out.But thanks for the Idea [thumbzup]
:oops: I knew that! Why in the heck did I say "deuce?" DUH! I seem to be having these "brain farts" more often since I turned 65. Could it be age related?

Anyway, an Air America 5 ton would be unique at any gathering. :)