• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

High back seat kit install

GMVguy

Anyone install the front high back seats kit in their HMMWV that can give me some pointers? Anyone do video instructions? I’m starting the process today and the instructions that came with it are no good. And I’m 6’5” so need all the legroom I can get.

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
It's not that hard. Got the complete kit? Layout the parts it will make sense. The bigger problem is drilling out the rivets. Pain In the BUTT, BUT I used an air hammer with sharpen chisel at an angle that sheared the them off 1 2 3 QUICK. No crazy angles to deal with a drill motor. Tap exsisting shank with a punching bit in the gun and be done with it. 20 minute job to strip out the old seat junk.

Heads or tails, rivets no problem. The power of air, CAMO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks