• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Highway drive caused fuel trouble

digitaldust

I need some help on this one
the truck always idled fine on its own till today after i drove 5 miles down the I75
going 50 - 55 . When I got off at the exit i wanted I drove down M57 like 1 mile
to tractor store. when in the turn lane the deuce lost power when i took my foot of the accelerator the truck started to die wile waiting my turn . I drove with no problem into the parking lot then stopped in a spot. at this time the truck would not and has not idled at all .

I have to pull the dash fuel out a little to rev the engine to 1000 to cool the turbo

any ideas

I have new filters I'm going to try. but this does not seem to be a filter thing there is a lot of power and no missing or sluggish driving

YouTube - kc8dup's Channel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks