• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hillbilly motor pulling

m880 unimog

with twenty tonnes of dirt and rubble in the way-this was the right tool for the job-

while the little digger was there we thought it rude not to pull the motor and trans-

and this is dumpy - 'sir dumpleton O' dog ' a belgian shepard-he keeps the gypsies,pikey,s and other vermin away from our trucks.

Attachments

m880 unimog

hey everybody,i just found out that the seal team that took out bin lardon during' neptunes spear' were using a malanoise war dog,a belgian shepard-
way to go!

m880 unimog

:funny: when you going to post more pics. of your dodge build??
hey dave -thanks for the interest-i am busy organising a hot rod show,a custom bike show and a military vehicle show...all rolled into one!
i will have some good progress next week,i hope to have the hydro pack to tip the rear bed by then,then i can set out the rest of the parts under the bed.

-and by the way i toatally agree with your signature-i have a special pair of boots for these moments....

cheers-:cool:

ODw/envy

They aren't celebrating!! They are running like **** because we live in a floodplain.

They do not bother building drainage systems b/c of the lack on rain, so when the monsoons come there is nowhere for the water to go! :shock:

OD

Last edited:

m880 unimog

i do have an engine hoist also,it just sucks at moving dirt-

as for arizona,i was crewing in the pits at firebird raceway-my spanners got too hot to hold.but the temerature of the beer more than made up for that.

m880 unimog

i saw dumpy today-he tells me he,s a Groenendael-thanks for clearing that up rick.:beer:

well,the M880 is sat there all bare,a friend is interested in it for a project,letys hope he gets on it.

rickf

Last edited:

m880 unimog

The Belgian Shepherd Dog (Groenendael) is recognized by all major kennel clubs. In the United States it is recognized under the name Belgian Sheepdog.[1]
Like all Belgian Shepherds, the Groenendael is a medium-sized, hard-working, square-proportioned breed of dog in the sheepdog family. The Groenendael is recognized by its distinctive black coat.

in the usa -belgian sheepdog.

back to the m880.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks