• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV 6.5 New fuel Injector, no fuel to Injectors. PLEASE HELP!!!

Loose Boots

Then there is not much chance the gear key is sheared.(y)
I will be interested in how the tests go, with your bad batteries you may have just had too slow cranking speed or the voltage was dropping too low to hold the fuel solenoid in the run position.
The guy at oreillys said that a potential reason for the batteries draining out so fast after the first time could be that they don't hold the quick charge as well as slow charge.
Headed to pick them up I'll keep yall posted

Loose Boots

whelp, fix one problem find another, it seems that there is either a draw issue or starter issue, or both. When I turned the lights on and cranked, they flickered on and off rather than just dimming. so tomorrow I'll be going through my lines and cleaning connectors, grounds and checking the starter.
But on the plus side, I'm seeing some fuel when i cracked my fuel lines so hopefully that's going to work correctly now.
Did I mention murphy hates me and my guardian angel thinks he's funny so everything I do winds up being more complicated than it needs to be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks