• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV anti theft devices?

tage

to any brothers out here with hmmwv's in Phoenix. This **** tard came out again last night. Have a full plate. It's a Cadillac suv. I'm not sure why they're going after mine, I have a national guard a few miles up the street with fully armored trucks.

I ended up moving it and it's boxed in pretty tight against trees another truck and tractors. Even chained it to an old w200.

j30rndmag

Could have been Nicholas Cage, casing it for the next "Gone in 60 seconds" movie. That is his new "Eleanor".... Lol! sorry, I had to. :)

Lawdog734

Could have been Nicholas Cage, casing it for the next "Gone in 60 seconds" movie. That is his new "Eleanor".... Lol! sorry, I had to. :)
He's about to be out of the country - if he can't watch the truck, he sure as heck can't watch a dog.

On another note, I see you live about 5 minutes down the road from me.

Flyingvan911

You might give the police the plate and description of the vehicle as suspicious. Who know what else they might be up to. The police could even be looking for it in connection to other suspicious acts or crimes.