• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV: Best Seat Belt Manufacturer? Koch vs Key

desmodromic

Howdy,I have been shopping the various NOS 2 point seat belt kits floating around the interwebs. Can anyone provide insight into which is the best/most current revision?

I have seen talk of the kits manufactured by H. Koch & Sons as being the most best/most recent revision available? How do the compare to the kits from Key Safety Systems on a certain popular auction site?

Is there a big difference? Do any of them give shoulder massages?

Is there a better kit I should be looking for? At present I am sourcing a kit for a slantback, but I'll likely also buy one for a 4 man soft top as well.

Thanks!

desmodromic

After some light research, I see that the Koch system is two independent belts per seat and while cool, probablh more of a PITA for casual use, so I will likely go for the standard 3 point belts by Key Systems.