• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Brush Guards

m.walker

I bought a few of these at auction and I was gonna sell some , does anyone know what I should put them up for ? I'll offer them here first then I'll ebay the rest . NOS all hardware and pins with the mounts that go on the frame . Including instructions . Thanks Mark

Attachments

Jimmy

Last year they were selling on ebay for around a hundred bucks a piece but that was without the mounting hardware and they were used. I don't know what to tell you because I have a couple of them that I blasted and repainted with CARC but couldn't give them away on ebay this past summer.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I bet you could make some money making aftermarket mounts for current vehicles. The only thing you would have to do is cut them down a little because they are much wider than any truck out of the showroom except an H 1. I bought one of the older style in a DRMO sale years ago and cut the ends off and rewelded them on after trimming about two inches off. I mounted it on my Suburban and it still sticks out around where the mirrors are. You might have luck on a HMMWV web site if there is such a thing. Or bring them to one of the big shows and see what you can sell them for.

Good luck

superburban

m.walker said:
I bought a few of these at auction and I was gonna sell some , does anyone know what I should put them up for ? I'll offer them here first then I'll ebay the rest . NOS all hardware and pins with the mounts that go on the frame . Including instructions . Thanks Mark
Oh, those? They aren't worth anything at all. You better just give them away.
In fact, I'll take them off your hands for a nominal fee...

Just kidding, I'd be interested in one (depending on price).