• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Car Cover

Craig C

Anyone have a good source for ready made or someone/business that can furnish
a waterproof cover for a HMMWV? Mine has a Helmet Hardtop on it and spare tire
carrier in the rear.

Thanks,

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a company in California, It might be called California car cover company. They send you a fill-in-the-blanks sheet; width at the front bumper, width at the front of the doors, width at the top of the rear wheel well...........Probably 30-40 measurements. I had them make me a cover for my Corvette drag car. It fit around my hood scoop, rear wing, parachutes and up and around my wheelie bars for $200. this was 8 years ago and it was water resistant, not waterproof. They well make pockets for side mirrors and a zipper around the driver's door so you can get in the vehicle without taking the whole cover off. I'm not sure of the name but it was in California.

Havok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went on Amazon and ordered one for $99 to fit an H1. It not perfect but does the job the side mirrors need to be folded in since the H1 have the mirrors that mount to the doors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks