• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Eye Candy

vitamink

I'm way impressed.

Sir, i noticed you often sell the light bars like what is on the front...what size would you use for a Hmmwv with the deep water fording kit? Can the halogen kit be converted over to HID?

I also dig the mud flaps on the bumper...is there a specific bumper required to run those? I currently just have the hitch. I also have a line on a GENII Ibis Tek tire carrier. Do you know if the carrier, that bumper and mud flaps will work?

and yes...what tires are those???

Sorry for the thread jack and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

TedG

Parnelli Jones Off-road radials, 38" x 15.5" x 16.5" The 8 bolt rims will be changed to 24 bolt rims.

Don't know about gen II ibistek mastc. Mud flaps will fit all hmmwv airlift bumpers.

Crauly

Tedg,

Nice truck great job, looks awesome. You know where you got the ibis tek lights that are shown on the Hmmwv? I'm looking for some...any help would be great.

thanks,
Crauly

TedG

Light bars and mud flaps I have, Rhino 1st generation are available in the SS classifieds (sometimes) and on auction site(s). Pm me if you wish.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks