• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv from Damon, TX to Rochester, NY

79f250guy

Hi all so I need to have a running and driving HMMWV shipped from Damon Texas to Rochester NY area. I'm wondering what to expect for shipping cost. I've gotten quotes anywhere from $700-2500 so a huge spectrum. I would like to stay in the 7-800 range. I am willing to meet transporter somewhere around the Rochester Area if they're not coming all the way up I just can't make it all the way to Texas and back. I'm still trying to set up shipping logistics with the seller so I don't have a set date yet but I would hope by the end of the week. Would love any insight of realistic pricing ship times and trustworthy shippers. I know my steel soldiers brothers have been here before and know much more than I do. I appreciate any help.
Thank you!

ScubaCat

700-800 is, IMO, a REAL stretch unless someone just happens to be coming that way with a big trailer and has empty space...For a run dedicated to your truck, expect to pay double that MINIMUM. I paid $1200 to transport JUST a M818 450 miles...