• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv hauling a MKT field Kitchen.

nattieleather

I use to haul an MKT with a 1993 Ford F-250 and that pushed the truck a little bit. I would think the lightness of the HMMWV might be to much for the MKT. Remember the MKT was designed to be pulled behind a M35a2.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Without brakes (meaning a vehicle with air) it's best to put on a trailer. I've towed one with my F250 but it was slooooow going and I never felt comfortable even though at that speed I could stop easily. One I picked up locally and towed home, one I picked up in TexArkana and loaded on my car hauler, and a friend and I picked up 2 in MS using a F350 and equipment trailer. But unless you're going around the block you should have working brakes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks