• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV headligh swich, and the box it connects to???

barryblakely

Just got my first HMMWV from govplant and having to put all the light in it (they scavenged every single light out of an 1800 mi unit!). Well, the headlight switch is missing...no problem, I under-stand that. The thing I'm trying to figure out, after looking at a buddy's HMMWV, is what is the unit behind the switch, under the dash, that the headlight switch wire plugs into? It looks sort of fluted, for heat dissipation, and has the headlight switch wires running into it. Thoughts???

barryblakely

Can I do without it? Will the headlights work without it? I don't have a turn signal lever either, and just thinking I might not put either in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks