• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV M1097 Problem please help!

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am also having problems with my hmmwv,It has new batteries,new glow plugs,new gpc,a used pcb.My pcb is made by SSI,which gpc goes with this pcb.It only starts with either,Wait to start light comes on once in a while.My guess is pcb or grounding problem.
You'll need new glow plugs for starters now....

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will a Natron TSU (yes TSU, not GPC) work with KDS yellow label?

I have many of these, but I don't know why they have a black marker over the NSN: 6110-01-463-9260

thank you

vinny

all TSU's "Yes, TSU, not GPC" are backwards compatible....I use KDS and Nartron TSU's on any EESS, regardless of Mfg with no issues. The S3 specifically states that's it backwards compatible with earlier TSU's.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I feel like the HMMWV Forum needs to be renamed "HMMWV Forum (Don't EVER Start with Ether!)"
HAHA! Yeah I had to learn the hard way myself. GP used it, I used it, Replaced the plugs, used it again. replaced the plugs again while the injector pump was getting fixed for leaks. Not gonna be a 4th time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks