• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV no lights at all ???

Swatpilot

I’m having the same issue with no lights on a new truck I just got. It had the push button light switch and I replaced it due to everything I have heard about them. Still no lights. Will be checking the 15a wire tomorrow and maybe disconnect the pcg if there is no power on the wire.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m having the same issue with no lights on a new truck I just got. It had the push button light switch and I replaced it due to everything I have heard about them. Still no lights. Will be checking the 15a wire tomorrow and maybe disconnect the pcg if there is no power on the wire.
Welcome to the SS forum!!

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Remember to always disconnect the batteries when installing or removing the connectors on the PCB/EESS box.
And as stated before if you bought an aftermarket switch that could also be your problem.