• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Red Dot A/C Filter Part Number

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have the part number for the "air" filter on the red dot a/c unit? My M1043a2 filter is all mossy and nasty from sitting at GP lot getting wet from c pillar removal.
Thank you

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can someone look at the filter on their red dot unit and post the part number or photo of the little sticker on the filter?
Thank you

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I took a look at my filter.

There are no numbers on it anywhere. There is no sticker on it anywhere.

Outside of the frame has some arrows for airflow direction, and some words, but nothing to identify a part number for it.

It also doesn't show up in the Red Dot parts catalog under filters (but the R-2400 evaporator isn't there either)

Dimensions are 17-5/8"x5-3/8"x1"
(doing a search with those dimensions doesn't turn up anything for me)

There is always the chance if you send Red Dot a message they might be able/willing to help you. I think I remember hearing good things about their customer service for civilians with military surplus stuff.

hrbergeron

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is an old thread, but since I didn't see anyone answer the question, here is what mine says.

RD-2-4132-0
"Washable Filter"

There is different filter models that will fit. I checked my other hmmwv with the red dot system, and it had no label and the screen mesh on both sides, whereas this one only has it on the inside. This one also had a flow direction where the other did not.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks