• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV - Reno and SF

nvrescue

Banned
hey, I have a lot more view then my previous rigs. I will admit I have two blind spots by the a pillars, hold on, I will tell you model #.........can't see model number and the brain is in a custom box in back of rig with other emerg equip and can't pull it apart,,,,,here is a fast pic,,,,

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
nk, maybe that is why you have OUT OF NO DECENT REASON decided to be rude to people. Man if you have nothing nice to say, you should not talk! In every area you have been rude to me, not cool man, not cool. I need answers and need fast answers to questions to put together 4-6 rigs fast for a USAR team. Unless you offer to be a personal consultant and be there for questions,,,,,by the way you mention time is crucial, so is spending an hour trying to find and answer when you can get it in a few minutes or even seconds,,,,eat your own words! Nothing personal, although you have made it. No hard feelings, some people get off trying to insult others....have a great day, thanks for all your insight,,,,,I will say if I cannot find an answer I will post, like everyone else.
Whoa fartknocker! Back off my bro NK - He has brain damage. Didn't you read his post?

Nice soccer mom ride you got there - does it actually DO anything?

McCluskey

nk, maybe that is why you have OUT OF NO DECENT REASON decided to be rude to people. Man if you have nothing nice to say, you should not talk! In every area you have been rude to me, not cool man, not cool. I need answers and need fast answers to questions to put together 4-6 rigs fast for a USAR team. Unless you offer to be a personal consultant and be there for questions,,,,,by the way you mention time is crucial, so is spending an hour trying to find and answer when you can get it in a few minutes or even seconds,,,,eat your own words! Nothing personal, although you have made it. No hard feelings, some people get off trying to insult others....have a great day, thanks for all your insight,,,,,I will say if I cannot find an answer I will post, like everyone else.
Didn't someone on here make it clear before that your reasons for posting on here is not our concern? Because you claim to be wanting to help Japan doesn't make you walk on water. You post an excessive amount of posts and threads. You have to follow the rules, and when you don't you're surprised that people bite back?

Dieselsmoke

Wow, no wonder I seldom come to this site anymore. What happened to the mods, I thought personal attacks were a no-no. Childish, I must say.

nattieleather

I don't know who he was, but I have to say that the theam of the thread being about clean and secure install of equipment was good and helpful. To bad he couldn't see what was being said to him. I wish I had the money to put together SAR vehicles with lots of bells and whistles, but still three blind spots is not a good thing. Espcially in a H1. The truck has some blind spots build into it, then add more equipment and make more is asking for trouble. Looking at the instillation that was presented I believe that if someone who was new to operating the vehicle would have trouble operating the equipement as laid out. Might work for the person who drives and operates on a regular basis, but put someone new behind the wheel (which could happen in an emergency situation) and you've compounded the problem and your equipement could become part of the problem instead of part of the solution. I found the information presented by a few of the membership here to be informative.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks