HMMWV Technical Manuals, If you need it it's here!

papakb

If you need to know it, it's here!

EDIT, the original link from the OP is no longer valid (stuff changes yes?)

Here is one link that is working now, there are more links below, some to different sights, so if what you are looking for is not here look below!

Last edited by a moderator:

papakb

Sorry guys but it looks like the NSNCENTER has gone offline but here's another link to the IMFMOTORPOOL that should be able to help:

Caactus

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry guys but it looks like the NSNCENTER has gone offline but here's another link to the IMFMOTORPOOL that should be able to help:

I think this has also become a dead link.

Mullaney

Supporting Vendor
This is pure speculation. But the first several places listed, posted TM's that were NOT released for the public. And that could be a good reason they are no longer active.
Sad but true and YOU have been busting your chops to upgrade and clean and improve that section of the site. THANKS for all the time you have been spending on making the books available and easier to find.

THANKS again Guy!

rolling18

I'm able to get in... had to adjust my computer date/ time for some bullcrap.. but here LOTS of info as stated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you guys know this forum also has a TM section with the HMMWV manuals in it as well?

For A0/A1 and A2 series trucks (includes M1123 because it is an A2 series truck) all operator, maintenance, and parts manuals.

6.5L engine manuals

The 4th and 5th gen trucks (ECV and REV models) aren't in the above pages though, so have to find them elsewhere.
The -24 level of the manual has several versions. Not sure what the most current one is, but they all say "December 1997" on the front cover, and then have the updates pages on the inside. The one I have downloaded (and no idea where I got it from) is dated "30 JUNE 2009" and covers post 300,000 serial number trucks.

Here is the operator level manual

McSpeed

So where/how do we search this? The link is working - I found I need to get the process to remove/install the fuel lines at 9-2320-280-20 but I can't actually locate that TM process.

McSpeed

What fuel lines? There are several.
the ones that go from the pump to the injectors - I already got them off though - There was no way to get the valve cover out without them out of the way, and the only instructions I could locate in the manual were for the covers - which was after lines removed - but the intake had to come off too.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the ones that go from the pump to the injectors - I already got them off though - There was no way to get the valve cover out without them out of the way, and the only instructions I could locate in the manual were for the covers - which was after lines removed - but the intake had to come off too.
So not sure if you noticed all the info at the beginning of the instructions page in the maintenance manual, but here are a couple things to pay attention to.

In the yellow box it shows you all the different manuals you need to have available for accomplishing the job.

The red box shows what condition the equipment is in before you start the task. In the case of fuel injection line removal/replacement, you should have the intake manifold removed and the fuel injection pump boot removed.

Instructions for removing the intake manifold can be found section 3-17 of the same manual as this page came from

The other task has a different TM listed, so you would need to go to that manual before starting the process here.

example page manual use 1.jpg

When you go to the listed tasks in the equipment condition, you'll likely also see additional equipment condition tasks that have to be accomplished before starting them. It helps keep things happening in the correct order, as the tasks aren't numbered and if you do them in the incorrect order at minimum it makes the job more difficult, and at worst it causes damage enough to destroy things (worst case)

Not the most intuitive or efficient way to have a repair manual, but it saves a huge amount of paper to have each task separated and set up in sequences like this, rather than to keep repeating all the same information over and over for all the different possible repairs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks