• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV title in COLORADO

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshalooper

Hi Steal Soldiers, I just purchased a HMMWV from ironplanet and have the docs to get titled and licensed. I would like to get this HMMWV titled and licensed as an on road utility vehicle. Do you know anyone in or near Colorado Springs or Denver that I can go to get this done? Thanks in advance. ~Marsha

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Steal Soldiers, I just purchased a HMMWV from ironplanet and have the docs to get titled and licensed. I would like to get this HMMWV titled and licensed as an on road utility vehicle. Do you know anyone in or near Colorado Springs or Denver that I can go to get this done? Thanks in advance. ~Marsha
You need to read these stickies ;
[h=3]HMMWV Titling[/h]
[h=3]Insurance[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks