• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV windshield vs Hummer H1 windshield size

dhaumann69166

I am looking to replace my windshield glass and was wondering if there is any size difference between the military HMMWV glass and the civilian H1 glass? I know the ballistic and bulletproof glass will be thicker but I am curious about the standard glass. My M1038 has the original windshield glass and it’s badly cracked on the drivers side. I have found that there are multiple different frame sizes for soft vs hard top but can’t find any info on if they use the same glass.

Action

The civilian glass is the same size.
12339514 is the glass, same on both sides
12338860 is the seal
the glass is also available with a tinted strip across the top, a different part # for each side.

Lynch has the glass for $55 each + shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks