• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV with RV windows in the doors

wgtactical

Now is the time to sell them if you are not going to use them. A nice set can run 5K these days. Insane but that's the way it is.

Mark
I am building fake armor doors for a couple of my trucks. The window swings out like the original armored doors and they use the same latch hardware, plus these are convertible to half doors at a fraction of the weight.

ALdoors.jpg

wgtactical

Seriously though, I have the RV windows on two of the compound vehicles here and have installed the same type doors on agency maintained HMMWV's and they love them. For me, the 2 year olds can open and shut them without concern of pulling the pin on the proverbial Guillotine and causing some rather serious injuries from the X door window falling. Understandably RV windows are not everyone's can of Bud Light...

20230410_151734.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks