• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV with tracks, This is cool.

islandguydon

Last edited:

islandguydon

Just found this to compliment the other videos.....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXvxIy4YupI&feature=player_embedded[/media]
How was your week Chappy,

We have more in common than you think. My grand parents were Missionary's in Ethiopia for 25 years. My grama taught school, and grampa was an engineer. He showed the locals how to build roads, dig a proper well, farm and irrigate the land, build a home other than grass and the like. They passed on a few years ago but their legacy lives on with the many e-mail I get from all over the world.

Since your the site Chaplain, I just thought I would let you know, You are not alone.

Don

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How was your week Chappy,

We have more in common than you think. My grand parents were Missionary's in Ethiopia for 25 years. My grama taught school, and grampa was an engineer. He showed the locals how to build roads, dig a proper well, farm and irrigate the land, build a home other than grass and the like. They passed on a few years ago but their legacy lives on with the many e-mail I get from all over the world.

Since your the site Chaplain, I just thought I would let you know, You are not alone.

Don
Thanks for that, Don.

Only those who choose to be alone are. And we know who the best partner in life is :D

davey8943

Since we are posting amazing youtube videos... here's my addition:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLby5zObYI[/media]

HOLY COW!

It looks like a Unimog with a full cage, but I can't really tell... Impressive independent suspension for sure!

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks