• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hobbs was hobbled

PaulbusMax

So I picked up my MEP-003A last year with 1150.9 hours indicated on the Hobbs. After putting a few hours on it, same reading. I'm thinking, great the Hobbs doesn't work, i wonder how many hours are actually on this thing! So i went to remove the Hobbs, and wow, found both terminals had managed to become dislodged from the case. They were just hanging there by the terminal lugs. Plastic deteriorated or something. New Hobbs needed. Strange.

Attachments

Isaac-1

Well that is different, on another topic what kind of dog is that? I ask because it looks a lot like mine which is an American Mastiff, but it looks a bit too small.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks