• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Holiday Weekend

cucvmule

collector of stuff
I woke up the CUCV yesterday and went through my checklist for driving the 1008 around for doing errands, or just General Cruising. I know that most here keep their equipment in the best condition possible. But maybe just check one thing not ordinarily checked or passed by.

Today may be the day you find something. Just by happenstance I laid under my 98 K1500 yesterday to check the spare tire and carrier under the rear of the truck, which is something that needs to be looked at like on a grease schedule, and one of the u bolts that hold the axle on had snapped on one side. I am glad that I looked just because yesterday. I drive the K1500 at least once a week., and never would of thought that not being rusted to bad that it would snap.

Have a safe Holiday and take 5 minutes and look at something different.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep I have found many problem with my trucks and other trucks just getting down and crawling under one end of the truck to the other. Does help to be skinny in most cases. Good catch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks