• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Holy cow I won one!

croftonaviation

congrats. I won one at ft. campbell last month. I would complain about the paperwork wait but at only 15 days since battlecreek I don't feel like I have waited long enough to complain. I hate it for these guys at 50 and 55 days. Hope you enjoy your truck.

ARYankee

I won another M-105.... It is sweet and I didn't have to fight for it. I wanted another one thanks to Snarky.... His was so nice compared to the one I already had, I had to go out and try to get one just as nice :)

Attachments

1qwkgoat

Now that I have a deuce I find myself wanting a trailer. What are the M-105's going for currently?

JC congrats on the win. Now prepare for the wait. It's torture.

JCKnife

Oooo, red tag means its busted. Next time look for a yellow one
You made me take a good, hard look at this statement but I went to two previews before buying!

Hey, I didn't even notice the extra can holder. I'ma post up some pix of the ammo trailer too--see what you can tell me about it.

Attachments

BugEyeBear

Sometimes a Jerry Can is used to carry drinking water (& it is clearly labeled as such to avoid any confusion!).

Could be that they wanted a nice cool spot under the truck & away from the heat of the engine....

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the "win"!! Hope that all goes well for you on the recovery!! (LOVED the red/yellow sticker!! That got ME too! roflmao!! GOOD ONE!)
God bless,
Tony

greenjeepster

Congrats on the truck, that was one of the ones I was bidding on, hope I didn't drive the price up too much for you. I got two of my own so I am quite happy. EUC starts tomorrow we will see how long it takes. I had to have the drop side.

Attachments

Last edited:

JCKnife

No worries, greenjeepster! You got a nice pair looks like!

A lot of those trucks, especially the winch ones, went higher than I expected. I put in a high bid on #6921 but no dice!

Hey I'm already searching and reading, but since I got a truck and a trailer at different locations, will I have to submit two EUC's?