• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Holy Cr*p $4k Deuces sold on GL

HeadWizard

Amazing ! 2 of the Deuces that sold at Richmond today went for $4k. I went to look at them today and they would not let anyone in, even once you were on post.

I believe the secret here was that they had LDS 465 1A's in them.

Anyone here score one?

HeadWizard

You're right, not that many sell in Richmond or Va Beach area. But I did snag 2 last year in Ft. Lee / Petersburg, VA and Ft. Meade, MD for less than 1700 each.

Maybe its the threat that no more EUC items are going to be sold?

nope i missed out on couple auctions.. but will be hunting on a few more coming up :D :D

And before some one rips me one 8) These will be driver ones.. NOT cut up.... even though i got enough parts around here to prolly build one :D

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I live 5 minutes from there so I always watch for an easy on. For some reason though even the junk at this location goes high. Last year there was a M35 total beater that went for like $2500, and then there were a few rust buckets this summer that went high too.