• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Holy crap I did it!!!

wb1895

Well, I took the plunge. I won a deuce from GL.:-D This is my first one and my heart is still pounding!!!!!! The auction closed a few minutes ago, when will I get official confermation that I won it?

Must slow down breathing............ so excited......no sleep for me tonight:-D

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats.....The first time is always exciting.

Now when you buy the second, third.....tenth truck you will know you really have the FEVER......;-)

Warthog

Coal Cracker

Holy Crap, MEE TOO!!!! :-D Won my first one ( Unless some gov official doesnt like my name or my eye color, or where I live, or the weather, or lost their pencil , etc. etc.:razz:

I guess I'm about to have the legendary ultimate GL experience:roll:

Hurry up and WAIT!!!!

My wife will definately know why I'm happy when she gets home!

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the trucks guys. Now the fun part begins. Waiting and anticipation for the impending recovery!!!

bassetdeuce

Congrats on the win! Makes me wish I would have held out for a winch truck. The folks at Warner seemed to be pretty helpful when I got my birdcage there. Overall, it was a nice base. DRMO was a pain to find though. Just a hint, when you get near the PX and Commissary, you are close.

KAISER SOSSE

Congrats also!! Buying the first one is the hardest, buying more is easy! Dealing with gl can be a huge drag but just keep at it. I hope the process works smoothly and quickly for you. See you on the road when you drive through raleigh!