• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Holy crap I did it!!!

Banshee365

Nice looking truck. My deuce started life as a smoker too. I put a turbo on it and adjusted the timing towards the turbo setting. Let me know if you have any unanswered questions about the swap if you plan to do it. Congrats on the truck again!

-Kelly

wb1895

I was a driver for my Supply Sgt. while wew were stationed in Kuwait. We were making a supply run to Camp Doha from our post. The trail that we were on was completly flat with the exception of ONE very steep drop off. I was bet that I could not get the deuce off of the ground....... I left the top of the drop off in 4th gear, wide open. We earned about 50 feet of frequent flyer miles but I failed the landing test. We broke the rear piviot axel, most of the leaf springs on the front and the motor mounts. The mechanics had to bring out the 88 and pick the deuce completly off of the gound to get it back to the post.

Those were my younger dumber days though..... I think.....

BugEyeBear

"OUCH!!" :doh:

I'll bet your CO was impressed!! :mad:

-Bear-

PS: What did you win in the bet?? :popcorn:

PPS: I HOPE you checked to make certain that the Deuce you just bought isn't the SAME ONE YOU JUMPED!! aua

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BugEyeBear said:
PPS: I HOPE you checked to make certain that the Deuce you just bought isn't the SAME ONE YOU JUMPED!! aua
No, I think someone in Wisconsin got that one...LOL

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Walter slow down . Catch your breath.:-D There are lots of folks to help you out. Even a few pretty close to you when you get home.. Congrats.

Neil