• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Home with new toy! M51 Shelter trailer

ONTOS66

Congratulations on your new toy! Looks like it is in great shape. Now we are all waiting for the photos when you have it up and running .... soooo .... where are they?

If I had more room in my driveway I'd like to have one to play with, but I'm maxed out right now. My neighbors keep giving me the evil eye since the increase in green vehicles in front of my house. Wish I had more property ... in another state.

:)

Attachments

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Those inflatable chemical shelters have always looked neat to me, but I've avoided buying one because I don't think I could set up or stow one by myself, and my dogs aren't too helpful in such operations. I'm happy to see one going to a good home, and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it inflated! If you can take lots pictures during the assembly and disassembly processes, that would be really cool!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks