• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hood adjustment?

Bravojmc

My hood to body is a tad tweaked, Alittle forward on the LH side and a little rearward on the RH side. I haven't had a chance to loosen the bolt to see. It's like 1/4" maybe tad more off. Anyone know?.

dilvoy

The bolts for the lower half of the hinges pass through slotted holes in the brackets below. You might have to adjust one or both of them, but just check that the upper hinge halves are bolted in place properly and not damaged. Check the pins too. Maybe one is half the way to falling out.

Bravojmc

The bolts for the lower half of the hinges pass through slotted holes in the brackets below. You might have to adjust one or both of them, but just check that the upper hinge halves are bolted in place properly and not damaged. Check the pins too. Maybe one is half the way to falling out.
Thank you! This is what I was looking for.