• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hood Ornament

Billy Bobbed

Well I got bored and was wondering what a hood onament would look like on a deuce,never had a vehicle with one.I looked on here a dont see any,so this must not be a good idea.But I was wondering if anyone came up with a good one.I know alot of semis have them,Mack is the best with the bull dog.After looking a little I found a few maybes,with a little OD green paint.The pig is almost $3,000 very rare.Please let me know if this is a no no.

Attachments

Akicita

Wifey bought a buffalo at a toy store. It's not quite as big as a stretched out hand. She said she paid about 5 bucks for it. It looks anatomically correct, and at that price I would consider it a good buy. However, my Deuce is still without hood ornament and I don't have a picture to show what it would look like.

91W350

I would like one of those old Husky Dog hood ornament, they spelled HUSKIE on a little plate below the ornament. I saw one on an old Power Wagon, years and years ago. I always thought it was cool. Glen

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of these..mind you, this is not a weapon, just an image!

Attachments

Last edited:

91W350

I would like one of those old Husky Dog hood ornament, they spelled HUSKIE on a little plate below the ornament. I saw one on an old Power Wagon, years and years ago. I always thought it was cool. Glen
I did a search and they were Brockway Truck hood ornaments. Now to find an old Brockway Truck that still has one... Well.. I found a photo that I could download...

Attachments

Last edited: