• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hood seal

Autonomy_Lost

Trying to figure something out...first of all I'm referring to the hood seals that go on the top edge of the hood, towards the bottom of the windshield.

My truck has 2 seals, but they dont quite meet in the middle. There is an approx 12" gap between them that allows water into the valley of the engine. I assumed that this was due to the seals being torn short or something, so I purchased two new seals and all of the rivets from MAC motors.

To my surprise, the new seals are the exact same length as the old seals, so there is still a large gap in the middle. Is there a third seal that covers the middle section?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks