• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hopefully ...PARTS FOUND ( MAYBE ).

dmetalmiki

Well, It has bee a very long time since I have tried to find a set of brake shoes, brake shoe springs, and Brake drums for a rare CPT-22 1943 low deck trailer.
I had almost given up all hope,
Suddenly, out of the blue came an email offering a set of rear axles complete with the whole brake assemblies,
I am desperately trying to work out a deal, (which will convert my many many many many quids door stop into a functioning trailer once more). ...Fingers crossed...

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Wow..are you observant or what.
Yep, Germany, Now.
Shipped from within the E.U.
Tobias, (A member on this site with a humvee), Had them delivered to them, To make it certain That the deal over them was Mine..
When he visits us again, He is going to bring them to me. Great friends.

Guyfang

Staff member
Any extremely common paving stone here, and yesterday, I dropped one on my hand. I was getting my rain water collection "system" up and running. I had several in a pile and picked one up. It slipped. I had thick gloves on, but still used lots of words that my absent Grand Son did not need to learn.

Its always nice when you score something that you had all but given up on!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks