• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Horn diode Question

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No. Snip away.

We have talked about this many times. It is even covered in the CUCV Helpful Threads sticky.

pigpen60

I guess I'm a total moron, I looked where you said to look(CUCV Helpful threads sticky) and found nothing saying snip away(which I will). Could you please help me find that subject?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sticky(helpful threads),Electrical, switches & diodes.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it would have.

I'm not sure that is where WH was referring to, but I remembered it was posted there so I tried to help you.

pigpen60

Doghead, warthog, I appreciate your help and knowledge. Maybe Im sensitive, but when I have problems I make every attempt to not ask for help and find it myself. But when I do ask for help I run the risk of being scolded for not using caps, not spelling correctly and wasting someones time asking when its already been covered. Oh and did I mention getting dinged, written up for not being aware of THE rule regarding caps. Yes I know ignorance of the law does not excuse one from a penalty. I really would rather get a long as i'm a rabid fan of most anything "green".