• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

horn stuck in traffic

CanonNinja

I've been tempted, with purely demonic glee, to swap horns for a week on my trucks. I run a Grover stuttertone (aka firetruck horn) on my POV (I'm a volly, and train horns wouldnt fit :-D), and wondered how that would change up the M35, or if I'd scare people in my POV to death :twisted:

BimmerPower

Banned
Does anyone know of a write up to change the horn wire? I tried pulling off the horn button boot on the steering wheel itself but don't think i'm going about it the right way. Can a new section of wire be spliced in or would I have to change the whole piece down the column? I need to get the horn to work within a few days so that I can pass inspection in CT.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check the TMs available in the Resources section. Specifically 9-2320-361-20, section 4-30, page 4-36 (pg 458/1209)