• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hose sizes NHC-250 809 series

DOCUSN1

Hi all does any one know off the top of there head what the coolant hose diameters are on the cummins nhc-250 809 series trucks I need the diameter of all the straight hoses it will save me from pulling them off and then going to get them thankyou, Mark :roll:

5tondeuce

Hi there,
I just replaced the o-rings on my oil cooler and the hose going from the bottom of the coolant reservoir to the oil cooler housing was a bout a foot long and 1 1/4"(one and a quarter) inside diameter.The two hoses that connect the oil cooler housing to the thermostat housing are also 1 1/4". Hope this helps
Chris:-D

droprat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thinking that the o-rings in my oil cooler may need replacing, I am getting coolant in the oil. Where did you get the o-rings? Any pics of o-ring replacement on the oil cooler?

I have a 1983 Am General M-931 Engine is an NHC 250