• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hot Rod Deuce

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
........... I can not believe how many people stare at it when I am driving down the road...........
..... because it is the wrong color!!!! :p

Seriously, looks impressive!

(besides that A3 nose of course, and the "mirror head-less" brackets....:smile:)

G.

samsimpson

Yeah they are attention getters. There is a difference with the Deuce though, I have had cool looking big trucks that got stares, thumbs up, pics, points, etc. The difference to the trucks I have had and my deuce are the smiles the deuce gets. Everyone gets this huge grin when they see the deuce driving down the road.

One other thing my deuce has done that my other big trucks have not is almost cause a wreck. This guy was rubber necking look at the deuce while driving around a curve. he made it into oncoming traffic's lane and almost hit a car :)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They were staring at those ugly headlights!

People will stare at a train wreck or car accident.

M35A3 Haters Club Member# 26351 .

goldneagle

Is the color lemon yellow or banana yellow? Reminds me of a civi hummer. LOL Would you paint a Military Hummv civi colors? Kinda takes away from the military look. Like a soldier out of uniform.:deadhorse:

Otherwise it looks great. Maybe the yellow is only primer. Maybe you were strafed by a Japanese Plane and didn't get a chance to cover up the primer. There was a movie about a submarine in WWII that was painted pink primer.....

Last edited: