• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. - looking for loads

RetiredNavy

MT Jim, you ought to go to Sparta and drive it back to town. IF and when I get a unit from there, that's what I plan on doing after JBL gives me the skinny on it. A guy drove his M923A1 from Denver area to Plains. (South of Livingston) Seen his movies clip. Be adventerous!

carbonraptor

maybe this is a longshot guys but any chance anyone here could help me move a m923a1 with super singles from las vegas nevada to bend oregon? I would really like to bring it home but right now its 998 miles away. im flexible on the times so you can plan a trip on picking up a few MV's on the way but if so please message me. The dimensions are 98" wide by 108" tall by 308" long, runs and drives so it can just be started and driven up onto a stepdeck trailor. thanks!

tobyS

Retired Navy, you might want to look at the Montana lots as save a bit of distance + nice trucks.

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hotshot just unloaded a truck at my place in north Florida.
Another great job. It's best to call him as he is not always
on the site. 910-381-9036

sandcobra164

I'll vouch that he's good to go. He worked with my wife to get ChevyC60's truck out of my front yard. I chained it to my M1028, she towed him to line up with the trailer, he unhooked the combo, let Lee take the cucv to safety. Then he hooked up his winch, taught Lee how to use it and steered Roy's C60 up the ramps and onto the trailer. It was the first load out that I haven't been at the house to do but Lee says' that Eric is a real nice guy and know's what he is doing!!!!

Augdog1964

Hotshot...

I just won a Mk15A1 trailer for my Oshkosh Mk48 LVS. Will need it taken from Portsmouth VA to Richmond IN. Will require loading at pickup as its just the trailer... can you facilitate that as well... I've been told need a wrecker crane to pick it up. Thanks!

tommys2patrick

Hi--new to the forum. I just won a M146 trailer in Indy from Gov Liq. I need to move it to Broomfield Colorado, Just North of Denver. Its 132 " tall 8 feet wide and 272 inches long. no load out assistance at pick end is available. Any chance we can set something up?

wwent

Heavy, Got an item @ GL in Utah 7200 lbs, 164x94x64 and (1) 600 lbs pallet in Oklahoma city going to either MA or MS ... you any where around there or scheduled to be in the next 2 weeks? give me a shout 4132561433

36racin

Need vehicle(non military) shipped from McKinleyville, CA to South Louisiana if your in upper California area anytime?? Can also travel some so you don't have to come this far south. PM me reply. Thanks, Todd

Last edited:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you contract to move the vehicle McKinleyville, CA to LA, I can add on a military trailer to help share the load as far as Dallas or preferably San Antonio.

36racin

Timwoodsman, I could do Dallas as well. My brother know someone there and used to live/work there until recently. Let me see what kind of reply comes from the shipper and we will go from there. I could do San Antonio as well. Todd

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks