• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Houston to 2022 Southeast Rally and Back

m715mike

@texas30cal and I are traveling to the 2022 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally in Tennessee. We’ll leave the Houston area on October 5.

Let me know if I can help transport goodies between Houston and the Rally. With that said, I do have several constraints, mainly weight and time. I plan to pull a trailer behind my pick-up. I’ll be heavy on the way to the rally and not as heavy on the way home. Also, I won’t have time to wait on people at meeting points while in route. Lastly, I plan to stay in motels two nights during the trip and will not be responsible for the loss of or damage to your property while it’s in my possession.

I plan to take 59 through East Texas, 30 through Arkansas and 40 through Tennessee to the rally.

Let me know if you need something transported and I’ll try to help.

F484608E-1F80-41E7-88E1-CE0B244EFDBF.jpeg

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man thats good thinking changing up routes last minute to protect (your) contraband ! You must have been doing this for a while !

They wouldnt be looking for human trafficers on that new route for sure !!!

Remember to wave at all L.E. along the way and always smile real big and dont lose eye contact and dont talk with your hands in your pockets /fold your arms over your chest/ raise your eye brows when talking /or tuck your elbows against your sides when being questioned/ or try to cover/hide your hands !

Hands give you away if your not careful ! Oh and keep a thumb tack in your shoe if they put you on a lie detector ! GOOD LUCK !!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks