• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how 2 have fun on a half track

B3.3T

Actually, it looked pretty stupid. A thrown outside track during a power slide like they were doing results in a instant, very instant roll. The passengers standing would have been pitched out and probably squished like a bug.

Our hobby of vintage MV's will not be helped in the future with lethal accidents as a result of irresponsible driving. The media will have a field day. Insurance will be affected. Ownership rights may be infringed. As well as some innocent kid losing his dad. Tracked armor, or any MV is a dangerous machine that requires respect. I've owned 18 armor vehicles and I know how easy it is to get careless "just having fun." Checked your seatbelts and fire extinguisher lately? My .02

sdkfz

there are two of em out there and i agree that they are the verge flipping the things and never mind the machine but the guy in back would be crushed in a heart beat
i would imagine vodka is involved

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really, Really, Really Stupid! I had a good friend when I was in the Army that was in an M114A1E1 that flipped. Almost cut him in two. Disgusting to treat that equipment like that., also.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't imagine what it would cost to fix things after tearing them up like that! Got any idea how much work that is?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks