• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How are the military connecters opened (M35)

Justin7up

Hi guys a few little questions with my power cables, If you know something I would appreciate your help a lot. I've tried the wiki and others but I havn't found the information yet.

1.) I'm trying to rebuild these two connectors. I could just solder new wire onto the broken grungy stuff but I would prefer to open them and install it on the inside. What's the procedure?

2.) I was looking in the technical documents and I couldn't find where the cables coming out of the Mil-spec A-B-C-D connector (Dont know the technical name) goes to. It's probably off of a harness, but I'm making my own with what I have. I'm assuming the thicker gauge one goes to the starter, but I don't know where the other one would go.

3.) Is there a name for the A-B-C Bendix Generator to Generator Regulator cable. I have one cable with half of it already. I would rather buy the correct cable for $25, Instead of buying another half correct cable for $25, and chopping and soldering them together.

Attachments