• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How are you storing your Deuces? (Plural)

Green_gator

Currently mine is parked in the driveway at my folks house. They have enough space that it does not block anything. Insurance wants it stored in a covered and locked area. I told them that I was working on that and they said no problem for this year at least. Starting to look around for an acre or so lot that I could put up a barn/garage. Give me some where to hide the truck, motorcycle and other things.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have all my trucks and trailers stacked up in the drive

I am 80% owner of the property next door so all my trucks and trailers are in a very long drive right between the houses. Just waiting for the remaining 20% so I can raze the house and really make a motor pool.

Attachments

Staffsargent

Right in my driveway. My neighbors think i'm a nuts and a little screwy but the cops think i'm cool. 2 cops have bought MV's because of me. If the neighbors complain, I just call my police friends.

skinnedknuckles

I have one in my driveway and the other is at the shop where I work . The neighbors think that I am nuts too. But they tolerate me, I don't cause any other problems and I am always willing to lend a helping hand. It works out really good.
Skinnedknuckles in Janesville, Wi.
1945 CJ-2
1955 CJ-5
1946 bantam trailer
1966 m-416
1968 m-105
1971 m35a2 w/w
1971 m35a2 w/ow

wsucougarx

I went out and scabbed on another 2 ft to my cedar gate. So I'm upto 8 ft. If someone has a problem so be it!
Can anyone tell me what the distance is from the ground to the top of the cab?

kurtkds

Hey you better get that fence done... I just checked my bank account and saw that GL pulled their money out today.

Hopefully that's a good sign that my ride will be home soon.

wsucougarx

Are you serious?! That is awesome my friend. Wow you wont be able to sleep a wink tonight:) This is your first one right? When did you EUC get sent to Battle Creek? I'm just trying to gauge my timeframe. Man, now I wont be able to sleep tonight. I just checked my bank account.....no activity :cry: Maybe tomorrow :lol:

wsucougarx

No.2Diesel said:
I do know that to the top of my stack is 8'-7".

-To the top of the steering wheel is 80.5"
-To the top of the cab is approx. 98"
Great! Thanks I appreciate it! Looks like I built it high enough. Now everyone is going to wonder where in the world the rumble is coming from. :wink: